Nate and Breena

Nate and Breena share a moment under a tree at Sand Island on June 13, 2010.


So there's this guy i know. Nate. We both grew up at the YMCA. He was a Teen/Junior Leader when I was a kid in program, and later he was an Advisor when I was a Teen in program. At one point we became co-workers...but then somethings happened and we both no longer worked there...

one day outta the blue, he called me. "KENT! I'm getting married! Can you do some engagement photos of Bree and myself??" I replied...like always.... "SURE!!!"

Geena was a tremendous help. I don't know what I would've done without her there with me. We shot at two locations. Judd Trail and Sand Island. Geena graciously helped carry my lighting gear around the place as we went throughout the shoot.

Geena carries lighting gear to our location along Judd Trail on June 13, 2010.

Here's my one favorite photos of the day.

Nate and Breena pose for a portrait on June 13, 2010.

I really need to get out and shoot more engagements or just portraits in general.

Comments

Popular Posts