Off to Hong Kong again

Passengers disembark a Korean Airlines flight from Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on Tues. Feb 1, 2011 in Seoul, Korea.

Looks like 2011 is going to be the year of travel for me. :) Headed to Hong Kong (HKG) with my family for Chinese New Years. As per our usual travel into China, we have a layover in Incheon International Airport (ICN).  This time, instead of my sister Gwynnelle joining us, my brother Liam will be joining myself and my parents.  We won't be staying in HK for too long, roughly a week, as Liam and I need to concentrate on our studies.  Please check back here for updates as the days progress.



Members of the Nishimura family mull around Gate 14 at Incheon International Airport on Tues. Feb. 1, 2011 in Seoul, Korea.
We'll also be taking a short jaunt into Shenzen, and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of the YMCA interns that came from Hong Kong during the Summer.  Aloha from Incheon.

Comments

Popular Posts