Clearing my head

A couple poses for a portrait at the Pali Lookout. In the background, Kaneohe, Kailua, and clouds as far as the eye could see.


So I went for a drive the other day. A very brief drive between meetings, group study sessions and developing film in the Photo Lab.  Life is strange how it can come at you so very quickly.

This semester is rapidly coming to a close and I'm closer to graduation, but not close to getting a job that I want. It's been...not a lot of fun watching as the industry gets smaller, jobs get cut, and good people are forced to find jobs doing things outside of a field they love so very much.

On my drive, I ended up at the Pali Lookout.  It was a beautiful day; clouds as far as the eye could see.  Feeling the wind rush against my face, I could only try to clear my head, and tell myself...

"All will be well."

Comments

Popular Posts